View Main Page >> Applied Learning Programme Lifelong Learning Programme Future-ready Programme Apple Education Programme
View Main Page >> CCA View Main Page >> Clubs Performing Arts Uniformed Groups Sports hide Programme View Main Page >> Language Development Overseas Immersion Student Leadership
View Main Page >> Direct School Admission (DSA) Parents Support Group Partnership Staff Useful Links View Main Page >> Students Parents Staff
Principal's Message Our Story About EdgefieldÂ Mission, Vision, Motto & Core Values School Crest School Song Achievements CCA Achievements Student Accolades Staff Accolades Announcements Locate Us Kamikara-Resilience
- Future Ready
Applied Learning Programme Lifelong Learning Programme Future-ready Programme Apple Education Programme
CCA Clubs Performing Arts Uniformed Groups Sports Programme Language Development Overseas Immersion Student Leadership
Direct School Admission (DSA) Parents Support Group Partnership Staff Useful Links Students Parents Staff
The artworks titled âMY NATION, MY HOMEâ
As part of the Academy of Singapore Teacherâs (AST) initiative to recognise studentsâ good effort and to instil in them a sense of pride for their contributions, various studentsâ art works has been selected and displayed at the Malan Road campus as a platform to showcase the artworks to the many course participants who attend training here.
We are honoured to have 2 artworks by our students selected for display. The artworks titled âMY NATION, MY HOMEâ (First photo, by: Freda Ong (1EV), Crystal Lim (1EV), Karille (1EU), Ng Jing Yao (1ED), Nurusfi (2EH)) and âOUR LITTLE RED DOT STORIESâ (Second photo, by: Tung Ru Jing (3EU), Amadia (3EC), Nurin Diyanah (3EC), Effa Irdina (3EH), Quek Yu Tong (4EM) ) will be displayed at the Malan Campus for a period of 1 year. These artworks were created for the SYF 2018 Art Exhibition which provided students with opportunities to showcase their creative ideas, aspirations and artistic expressions. The students have created artworks to inspire positive changes in the community, in response to the theme âArtist and Citizenshipâ.
- EFSS Team commended in 20th International Elementz Science Research Conference
- National School Games Taekwondo Championships 2018
- Congratulations to 3 of our students from Taekwondo being awarded ...
- We would like to extend our congratulations to our alumni of 2014 ...
- SYF 2018 Illuminate! @ USQ
- NATIONAL CIVIL DEFENCE CADET CORPS DAY â 12 April
- Modern Dance CCA â 5th in the Divisional Finals of Super24 Dance Competition...
- Our heartiest congratulations to Aiman Putra of 3EL for representing Singapore ...
- Bronze award in SIBF
- Our heartiest congratulations to our Alumni!
- Congratulations to Loh Chun Mun, our alumnus, for being awarded the ...
- Itâs Edgefield Cares Week (16 â 20 April 2018 )!
- The artworks titled âMY NATION, MY HOMEâ
- NPCC Day 2018
- Congratulations to our students, Tiffany Tan (3EL), Crystal Lim (1EV) and Lim Ying Xi (1EV)..
- Learning for Life Programme â Character Education Talk on 15 May
- Appreciating our educators through Teachersâ Day Campaign 2018
- Prize Presentation for Term 2
- Publicity Video Clip for Sci Buskers Finals
- Our students from Entrepreneurship Club attended nEbOâs Youth Entrepreneurship...
- INSPIRING TEACHER OF ENGLISH AWARD 2019Â -Â INVITATION FOR NOMINATIONS
- Soul Art Fest 2018 at Punggol West CC on 29 June 2018 from 5.30 â 9pm
- Distinguished Chinese Language Teacher Award 2019
- Outstanding Computing Teacher Award 2019
- Taekwondo National School Games 2019
- Outstanding History Teacher Award 2019
- The LEAP Award 2019