View Main Page >> Applied Learning Programme Lifelong Learning Programme Future-ready Programme Apple Education Programme
View Main Page >> CCA View Main Page >> Clubs Performing Arts Uniformed Groups Sports hide Programme View Main Page >> Language Development Overseas Immersion Student Leadership
View Main Page >> Direct School Admission (DSA) Parents Support Group Partnership Staff Useful Links View Main Page >> Students Parents Staff
Principal's Message Our Story About Edgefield Mission, Vision, Motto & Core Values School Crest School Song Edgefield Mascots Achievements CCA Achievements Student Accolades Staff Accolades Announcements Locate Us
- Future Ready
Applied Learning Programme Lifelong Learning Programme Technology-Enhanced Learning @ Edgefield (TEL@Edgefield)
CCA Clubs Performing Arts Uniformed Groups Sports Programme Language Development Overseas Immersion Student Leadership Character and Citizenship Education Full Subject-Based Banding (Full SBB)
Direct School Admission (DSA) Parents Support Group Partnership Staff Useful Links Students Parents Staff
Technology-Enhanced Learning @ Edgefield (TEL@Edgefield)
Home > EdgeField > Announcements > INSPIRING TEACHER OF ENGLISH AWARD 2019 - INVITATION FOR NOMINATIONS
INSPIRING TEACHER OF ENGLISH AWARD 2019 - INVITATION FOR NOMINATIONS
Nominations for the annual Inspiring Teacher of English awards are now open. Presented by the Speak Good English Movement and The Straits Times with the support of the Ministry of Education, the Inspiring Teacher of English Teaching Award seeks to affirm the work English teachers do and encourages them to continue inspiring and motivating their students.
Nomination forms for the Teaching Award can be downloaded from http://goodenglish.org.sg/inspiring-teacher-of-english-award/nomination-information. All students, their parents, and teachers are invited to send in nominations for the Teaching Award to the School Principal by 6 pm on 29 March 2019 via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in hardcopy to the school's General Office.
- EFSS Team commended in 20th International Elementz Science Research Conference
- National School Games Taekwondo Championships 2018
- Congratulations to 3 of our students from Taekwondo being awarded ...
- We would like to extend our congratulations to our alumni of 2014 ...
- SYF 2018 Illuminate! @ USQ
- NATIONAL CIVIL DEFENCE CADET CORPS DAY – 12 April
- Modern Dance CCA – 5th in the Divisional Finals of Super24 Dance Competition...
- Our heartiest congratulations to Aiman Putra of 3EL for representing Singapore ...
- Bronze award in SIBF
- Our heartiest congratulations to our Alumni!
- Congratulations to Loh Chun Mun, our alumnus, for being awarded the ...
- It’s Edgefield Cares Week (16 – 20 April 2018 )!
- The artworks titled “MY NATION, MY HOME”
- NPCC Day 2018
- Congratulations to our students, Tiffany Tan (3EL), Crystal Lim (1EV) and Lim Ying Xi (1EV)..
- Learning for Life Programme – Character Education Talk on 15 May
- Appreciating our educators through Teachers’ Day Campaign 2018
- Prize Presentation for Term 2
- Publicity Video Clip for Sci Buskers Finals
- Our students from Entrepreneurship Club attended nEbO’s Youth Entrepreneurship...
- INSPIRING TEACHER OF ENGLISH AWARD 2019 - INVITATION FOR NOMINATIONS
- Soul Art Fest 2018 at Punggol West CC on 29 June 2018 from 5.30 – 9pm
- Distinguished Chinese Language Teacher Award 2019
- Outstanding Computing Teacher Award 2019
- Taekwondo National School Games 2019
- Outstanding History Teacher Award 2019
- The LEAP Award 2019
- Science Busking Team 2019
- Caring Teacher Awards
- Conversation with Ms Lily Lee
- President's Award for Teachers 2020
- Outstanding Youth in Education Award (OYEA) 2020
- Nominations for Inspiring English Teacher Award 2020