GROUP PERSONAL ACCIDENT (GPA) INSURANCE FOR STUDENTS
The Ministry of Education (MOE) has established a contract for GPA Insurance for Students with effect from 1 January 2018. This contract is awarded to NTUC Income Co-operative Limited. It covers death, permanent and total/partial disability and medical due to an accident. The GPA Insurance covers each student when that student is
- In her/his school;
- Participating in school’s activities;
- Commuting from (or to) her place of residence, to (or from) the school’s premises or the place where an activity covered by the GPA Insurance will be conducted;
- In the student care centre located in her school;
- Participating in any activity conducted by the above mentioned student care centre
- For eSubmission, parents can go to Income’s GPA portal.
- Complete the online claim form
- Upload tax invoice(s), receipts (outpatient/inpatient claims)
- For inpatient claims– please submit the original tax invoice, receipts and Inpatient discharge summary/attending physician’s medical report to Income
- Confirmation email will be sent to parents
Please submit the form through the school as it has to be endorsed with the official school stamp and policy number.
If you have any queries, pls email Mdm Judy Ng (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Miss Mary Lim (email@example.com)